Friday, August 24, 2012

About me

A little bit about myself before I start to really get involved with studying abroad.  My name is Tyler Scheff.  I'm currently a (super) senior at Towson University, a transfer student from Frostburg State University, and studying Communication Studies.  Semester after semester, I've been told from multiple sources that if I wanted to travel anywhere, now is the best time to do it.  So, of course, I didn't listen at first and procrastinated, but hey, I'm finally going!

I'll be heading off to beautiful Florence, Italy at Lorenzo de Medici.  I'm taking 12 credits (4 classes) which include:

  1. Intercultural Communications
  2. Quarters of Florence (History)
  3. Wine and Culture
  4. Italian 101 (Required)
I'm not quite sure exactly what to expect, and it hasn't necessarily hit me yet that I'm leaving for Italy in about 13 days.  In fact, I haven't even received my Visa yet with my passport!  Hopefully, throughout my stay, I can write daily (or something close) blogs to be able to have my own little journal.  I usually write my entries in pen and paper, so this will definitely be something new.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment