Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Finally made it!



Leaving Dulles Airport was actually a simple task!  Never once did Cameron and I have any trouble getting through the TSA and all of the security checks.  (On a side note, Cameron really is a wonderful girl and I really miss her).  She arrived in Barcelona safe and sound and says she has nice/cool roommates.

From Dulles (leaving at about 5pm), we flew into the night and arrived in Copenhagen, Denmark at around 7:02am the next morning.  From there, I caught a 9:15 am plane to Frankfurt, Germany.  And THEN, finally left Frankfurt to leave for Italy.  However, nothing ever goes completely 100% your way when your traveling (or at least for me).  I'm currently without my check-in baggage, meaning I have absolutely no clothes except of which is on my back right  now. Hopefully tomorrow or the following day they will have found it because I honestly don't like the idea of having to go out and buy new clothing.  Getting from Italy to Lorenzo de Medici was a breeze, just taking a cab over from point A to point B, in which I was greeted with members of the program to receive information about housing and the orientations we'll have tomorrow.  I met a lot of cool people within the program, a few nice ones, a few not-so-nice.  But you can't win them all, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment